Be Pain-Free Again!
Consult ChiroHealth of VA... Your Spine & Sports Injury Care Provider
Since 1993, Dr. Shandon Thompson, D.C. and his chiropractic staff in Ashburn, VA have helped over 4,500 people in Loudoun County, Virginia find relief from stubborn pain.
It's the kind of pain that shows up when you try to do the simplest things. It prevents you from doing routine tasks or enjoying your favorite hobbies. It makes you a spectator on the sidelines instead of a team player. Pain changes everything.
Chiropractic Care in Ashburn, VA
At ChiroHealth we are dedicated to helping you return to a life without debilitating pain—whether it’s from a car accident, sports injury or from acute and chronic muscle, joint and nerve pain. As a leading chiropractor (some spell it “chiropracter”) in Ashburn, VA, we have the experience and training to make the pain go away within a short time.
Proven Alternatives to Surgery and Debilitating Pain Medicines at our Chiropractic Ashburn Office
Many of our patients have “been there and done that” and haven’t been helped by traditional medicine’s response to physical problems. Even though chiropractic approaches can’t solve everything, our non-invasive techniques can provide relief for many situations that seem hopeless such as:
- Neck and Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sciatica, Spinal Disc Problems
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist Pain
- Hip, Knee, Ankle Pain
- Tendonitis, Bursitis
Top 3 Reasons Ashburn Patients with Back Pain, Whiplash & Other Chronic Pain Come to Us
- Patient Testimonials – Read the real-life testimonials of enthusiastic patients who are now pain-free.
- One-Stop Shop – We provide comprehensive services under one roof including chiropractic adjustments, physical therapy, massage and x-rays.
- Sports-Injury Board Certified – As a board certified chiropractic sports physician, Dr. Thompson has the advanced skills and training to help athletes overcome sports related injuries and quickly get back into the game.
Call today for a Free Initial Consultation (703) 777-1234
Dr. Thompson will assess your situation and let you know honestly if he can help you. We look forward to helping you enjoy life without pain once again.